Andrea E. Stone
Andrea Stone is a member of the firm’s Insurance and Motor Vehicle Practice Groups. She was called to the Bar in British Columbia in 1995.
Andrea has an extensive background in insurance defence. She worked in private practice for a decade doing all manners of insurance defence work, including products and homeowners liability, personal injury, defence of dentists, physiotherapists, municipalities, schools, hospitals, and subrogation. Subsequently, Andrea worked in the area of automobile insurance defence, and as Special Counsel at ICBC.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- 1995 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 1994 LL.B University of British Columbia
- 1991 B.A. University of Western Ontario
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Andrea volunteers for Baby-Go-Round and Cause We Care charities, and is an avid skier and tennis player. She lives in Vancouver with her husband and four children.