Jennifer’s practice is litigation based, and includes matters in the areas of general insurance defence and health care litigation.
Jennifer has represented clients in the British Columbia Supreme Court and the British Columbia Provincial Court.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- West Coast LEAF, Member
- 2014 – Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2013 – J.D. Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
- 2001 – Bachelor of Science in Nursing (with distinction), University of Alberta
On A Personal Note
Prior to a career in law, Jennifer enjoyed a successful career as a Registered Nurse with a specialty in Critical Care. In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys reading, running, and exploring Vancouver’s craft beer scene.