Mathew Crowe is an Associate in our Insurance Practice Group. His practice is litigation based with a focus on insurance defence. Mathew has experience with personal injury, occupiers’ liability, and municipal law.
Mathew completed articles with the Firm. Prior to his articles, Mathew summered with Claims Legal Services at ICBC and completed a clerkship with the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- 2018 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2016-2017 Judicial Law Clerk, Supreme Court of British Columbia
- 2016 J.D., University of British Columbia
- 2013 B.A., University of British Columbia
On A Personal Note
In his spare time, Mathew enjoys camping, running, and exploring the West Coast of British Columbia.