Menka Sull is an associate in the Construction + Engineering, Environmental and Insurance Practice Groups. Her practice includes a variety of areas of law including contractual disputes, construction litigation, environmental contamination, personal injury and professional negligence and disciplinary matters.
Menka is a graduate of the Allard School of Law at UBC where she was an assistant editor with the UBC Law Review Society. Prior to attending law school, Menka obtained a Master’s degree in Political Science from UBC and worked as a research consultant with the federal government for a number of years.
Menka has represented clients before the British Columbia Supreme Court and the British Columbia Provincial Court.
Menka’s decisions include:
- 655515 B.C. Ltd. v. Palmer, 2017 BCSC 335
- Wheatland Industrial Park Joint Venture Soo, 2016 BCSC 508
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- West Coast LEAF, Member
- British Columbia Civil Liberties Association, Member
- 2015 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2014 J.D. University of British Columbia
- 2004 M.A. University of British Columbia
- 2002 B.A. (with distinction) University of British Columbia
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Menka enjoys being an amateur chef.