Menka Sull is an Associate in the Construction + Engineering Practice Group where she focuses on contractual disputes, construction litigation and the defence of construction professionals.
As part of her general insurance defence practice, Menka has experience handling personal injury and professional negligence matters.
Menka is a graduate of the Allard School of Law at UBC where she was an assistant editor with the UBC Law Review Society. Prior to attending law school, Menka obtained a Master’s degree in Political Science from UBC and worked as a research consultant with the federal government for a number of years.
Menka has represented clients before the British Columbia Supreme Court and the British Columbia Provincial Court.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- West Coast LEAF, Member
- British Columbia Civil Liberties Association, Member
- 2015 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2014 J.D. University of British Columbia
- 2004 M.A. University of British Columbia
- 2002 B.A. (with distinction) University of British Columbia
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Menka enjoys being an amateur chef.