Naomi Krueger is an Associate in the firm’s Insurance Practice Group. Her practice is litigation based with a focus on insurance defence, municipal law, privacy law and administrative law. As part of her practice, Naomi deals with a variety of claims including professional negligence and disciplinary matters, personal injury, property damage, occupiers’ liability, products’ liability, and breach of privacy.
Naomi was called the British Columbia Bar in 2017. Before completing her articles at the firm, she worked as a judicial law clerk at the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
Naomi received her J.D. from the University of Ottawa but completed her third year of legal studies at Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia. Prior to law school, she completed a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations at the University of British Columbia.
Naomi has represented clients in the BC Supreme Court, the BC Provincial Court and at various regulatory tribunals.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- The Advocates’ Society, Member
- 2017 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2016-2017 Judicial Law Clerk, British Columbia Court of Appeal
- 2016 J.D. University of Ottawa
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Naomi enjoys running, hiking and travelling.