Naomi Krueger is an Associate in our Insurance Practice Group. Her practice is litigation based with a focus on insurance defence. Naomi has experience with personal injury, occupiers’ liability, and products’ liability claims. She has represented clients in chambers and trials in the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Naomi both summered and completed articles with the firm. Prior to her articles, Naomi completed a clerkship with the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- 2017 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2016-2017 Judicial Law Clerk, British Columbia Court of Appeal
- 2016 J.D., University of Ottawa
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Naomi enjoys hiking, camping, planning exciting trips around the world, and spending time with her family.