Rachel E. Schechter
Rachel Schechter’s practice is litigation based, and she is a member of Alexander Holburn’s Defamation + Publication Risk Management, Health, Insurance and Strata Property practice groups. Prior to joining Alexander Holburn, Rachel completed a clerkship with the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association – BC Branch, Member;
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member;
- Medical Legal Society of British Columbia, Member;
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member; and
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member.
- 2015 – Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2014 – 2015 – Judicial Law Clerk, British Columbia Supreme Court
- 2013 – J.D., University of British Columbia
- 2010 – B.A. (Hons.) University of Toronto (with High Distinction)
On A Personal Note
Rachel’s interests include live music, trivia, and exploring the BC coast. She is an avid fan of the Vancouver Canucks.