Zachary Rogers is an Associate in our Insurance, Motor Vehicle and Local Government Practices. His practice is litigation based with a focus on insurance defence. Zachary has experience handling personal injury, occupiers’ liability, professional liability and products’ liability claims. He also has experience with prosecuting and defending subrogated claims for property damage.
Prior to embarking on his legal career, Zachary owned and operated a residential home painting franchise where he learned to provide exceptional customer service. Zachary received his law degree from the University of New Brunswick, but had the opportunity to study at the University of Victoria, and Orebro University, Sweden, where he focused on international human rights law.
Zachary has represented clients in the BC Provincial Court, BC Supreme Court and the BC Human Rights Tribunal.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
Zachary is a member of the following subsections of the CBABC: Civil Litigation, Insurance, Products Liability, Municipal, SOGIC and Young Lawyers.
- 2015 – Admitted to British Columbia Bar
- 2013 – J.D. University of New Brunswick
- 2010 – B.B.A. Simon Fraser University
Publications + Presentations
- July 2014, “Duty to Defend and a Consideration of ‘Residency‘”, Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang – Insurance Law Blog, Author
On A Personal Note
Zachary enjoys tennis, seeking out vegetarian restaurants, and everything Swedish.