Prior to joining Alexander Holburn in 2011, Elizabeth obtained her Legal Secretary Certificate from Kwantlen University/College in 2001 and her Paralegal Certificate from Capilano University in 2010.
She has worked in various areas of law, including administrative law, employment law, personal injury, Indian Residential School litigation/dispute resolution and “leaky condo” litigation.
At Alexander Holburn, she enjoys her work in various practice groups, including, but not limited to, the Appellate Advisory, Health, Insurance and Strata Property groups.
- Paralegal Certificate, 2010, Capilano University
- Legal Secretary Certificate, 2001, Kwantlen University/College
PROFESSIONAL + COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Amici Curiae Pro Bono Paralegal Program, Volunteer and Clinic Co-Manager
- B.C. Paralegal Association, Voting Member
PUBLICATIONS + PRESENTATIONS
- Themis Cup debate First Runner Up at the 2015 Canadian Paralegal Institute Paralegal & Support Staff Conference
- At the 9th Annual Paralegal & Support Staff Conference, it was decided to debate this issue – Be It Resolved: that we should rely on online medical information. Elizabeth Glover argued side affirmative, while side negative was argued by a registered nurse. In the end, side negative won; however Elizabeth managed to sway the opinions from about 5% in favour of side affirmative at the outset to 45% after each side presented their arguments.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
Elizabeth is a singer and a songwriter, and enjoys all sorts of performance opportunities, including performing the national anthem at various sporting events. Her band, The Princess + The P, performs at open mic nights around Vancouver. Elizabeth likes to stay active by taking part in the many activities Vancouver has to offer all year around.