Roxanne Fonagy is a senior paralegal with over 18 years of experience in the Personal Injury Practice, in both the plaintiff and defence areas. Roxanne holds a Degree in Criminology from Simon Fraser University, and a Diploma from the Paralegal program at Capilano University.
- 1997 Paralegal Diploma, Capilano University
- 1992 Bachelor of Arts, Criminology, Simon Fraser University
Publications + Presentations
- November 2012, Presented Bill of Costs 101 Course, Canadian Paralegal Institute, Speaker
- 2012, “Judicial Interpretation on Costs Rule 14-1”, Briefly Newsletter, Canadian Paralegal Institute, Author
- October 2008, “Disclosure of Electronic Documentation: A Plaintiff’s Perspective”, Canadian Paralegal Institute Conference, Author
On A Personal Note
Roxanne is an avid hiker and enjoys the outdoors, as well as travelling, working out, reading and movies. In 2004, she completed a charity climb up Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa, with Make A Wish BC & Yukon Chapter.