We assist clients in obtaining temporary and permanent resident status in Canada. Our clients include both businesses looking to bring talent to Canada and individuals looking for personal advice. Canadian immigration options are dependent on the individual circumstances of each applicant, and we work with our clients to tailor solutions that are suited to their unique needs.
We act for several organizations that bring senior executives and management and other employees to Canada. Our services include:
- Working with employers to find the most effective means of bringing employees into Canada, both temporarily and permanently;
- Obtaining Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) or finding exemptions from this requirement;
- Obtaining open and closed Work Permits;
- Obtaining status in Canada for accompanying family members;
- Facilitating the entry of short-term business visitors, such as executives, directors, contractors and others into Canada;
- Assisting employers in applying to nominate key employees to become Permanent Residents of Canada pursuant to Provincial Nominee Programs; and
- Assisting employers in creating human resources plans to manage their obligations with respect to the temporary foreign worker program.
Our immigration services include assisting individuals to obtain temporary status in Canada to work, study or visit. We also assist individuals in settling permanently in Canada, under Canada’s Permanent Resident immigration programs, including:
- Express Entry Programs, including Federal Skilled Workers, Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Business Immigration
- Permanent resident card applications and renewals; and
- Advising on maintaining Permanent Resident status in Canada