Our Hiring Perspective
We place a great deal of emphasis on finding the right people, and our hope is that the students we hire will ultimately join our firm for substantial portions of their career. We think successful Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang LLP students will be:
- Capable, with a high academic standing;
- Supportive, who care significantly about their clients, colleagues, and the values of our firm;
- Team players, who are open-minded and able to get along well with others;
- Entrepreneurial, who are self-motivated and show initiative and enjoy challenging and stimulating opportunities;
- Communicative, with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Active, with diverse interests in the community or other non-legal activities; and
- Hard working and dedicated, with a strong work ethic and an interest in the law shown by past and current participation in activities relating to the practice of law.
Attributes we consider significant
Our emphasis is not simply on grades, but also on life skills that demonstrate the ability to learn, grow and contribute. That focus on continual growth is a backbone of our firm – one that is reinforced by our comprehensive “Ascend™” training program.