Ephraim Fung is a member of the firm’s Labour + Employment, Wills, Estates + Trusts, Real Estate, Cannabis, Business Disputes and Insolvency + Restructuring Practice Groups.
Ephraim’s practice is litigation focused, and he advises clients on labour and employment, real estate, creditors’ remedies, and wills and estates matters.
Prior to joining Alexander Holburn as an Associate, Ephraim was both a summer and articled student at the firm.
Ephraim has represented clients in Federal Court, British Columbia Supreme Court and British Columbia Provincial Court, as well as numerous tribunals and administrative bodies.
- Ali v. Walters Estate, 2018 BCSC 1032
- Kenny v. Weatherhaven Global Resources Ltd., 2017 BCSC 1335
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Member
- 2017 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2016 J.D. University of British Columbia
Publications + Presentations
- May 2017, “For Real Property Lenders and Interest Holders: An Overview of the Evolving Legislative and Regulatory Regime Concerning Marijuana”, CLEBC, Co-Author
On A Personal Note
In his spare time, Ephraim can be found playing bass guitar in his rock band, trying out new recipes, travelling and spending time with his dog and his wife.