Eric J. Lundberg
Eric Lundberg is Associate Counsel, and a litigator in the firm’s Motor Vehicle and Insurance Practices. Before joining Alexander Holburn, Eric represented clients in contract and tort claims, regarding commercial and construction disputes as well as professional negligence matters. More specifically, Eric practiced for three years in construction law representing some of the leading heavy civil and infrastructure contractors in British Columbia, across Canada and in the United States.
Eric has appeared many times at all levels of the BC Courts and before administrative tribunals. He has also successfully represented clients in mediated settlements.
Eric’s focus is always on the amicable and cost-effective resolution of disputes. But he has also conducted numerous Supreme Court civil trials and enjoys trial work.
- Brennan v. Colindres, 2016 BCSC 1026
- Mothe v. Silva, 2015 BCSC 140
- Gibbs v.Carpenter, 2013 BCSC 763
- Matheson v. Fichten, 2012 BCSC 565
- Mercier v. ICBC, 2010 BCSC 990
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- 2007 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2006 LL.B. University of British Columbia
- 2004 B.A. Simon Fraser University
On A Personal Note
Eric is a jazz enthusiast. He also enjoys playing tennis, cross-country skiing, and running.