Debbie Grahn is a senior paralegal in the Insurance Practice working in the area of defence, and has over 15 years of paralegal experience. In this area, Debbie holds a diploma from the Paralegal program at Capilano University, an Associate of Arts degree from Kwantlen Polytechnic University and is currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Legal Studies program at Capilano University.
- 2002 Paralegal Diploma, Capilano University
- 2000 Associate of Arts, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Publications + Presentations
- 2013, “Advanced Civil Litigation for Paralegals – Chamber Applications”, The Continuing Legal Education Society of BC (CLEBC), Author and Speaker
- 2012, “Civil Litigation Basics for Legal Support Staff – Chamber Applications”, CLEBC, Speaker
- 2011, “Personal Injury for Legal Support Staff – Chamber Applications”, CLEBC, Author and Speaker
On A Personal Note
Debbie enjoys travelling, attending her daughter’s cheerleading competitions and acting ventures, internet research and watching movies.