Scott Allen is a Business Lawyer who focuses on solving his clients varied legal needs with a personal and practical approach.
He is a member of the firm’s Cannabis, Intellectual Property + Technology, Corporate/Commercial, Information + Privacy, Corporate Finance + Securities, Mergers + Acquisitions and Charities + Non-Profit Practice Groups.
Scott manages a multi-disciplinary practice that assists and advises a diverse array of clients through their various legal needs, all with a focus on building and maintaining relationships. A sample of his legal services includes:
- Provides general counsel to businesses, from local business owners to institutional organizations, on various matters affecting the full lifecycle of the organization
- Supports clients with their business transactions, ranging in value from less than $100,000 up to $100,000,000
- Protects, enforces and manages client’s intellectual property rights including copyright, trademarks, industrial design and trade secrets as well as advises on strategies to develop and evolve manages client’s domestic and international trademark portfolios
- Provides guidance on privacy matters, ranging from developing privacy policies to handling the privacy breach process
- Assists non-profit organizations and foundations with their governance, regulatory compliance and day-to-day operations