We assist clients in obtaining temporary and permanent resident status in Canada. Our clients include individuals looking for personal advice in relation to Canadian immigration law and citizenship law.
Canadian immigration options are unique the individual circumstances of each applicant, and we work with our clients to tailor solutions that are suited to their personal needs in a timely and efficient manner.
We work with our clients to provide a customized immigration roadmap to increase their chances to obtain temporary status in Canada or to immigrate to Canada as a Permanent Resident.
We assist individuals in obtaining temporary status in Canada to work, study or visit. We also assist individuals in settling permanently in Canada. Our services include:
- Work Permit applications and extensions
- Study Permit applications and extensions
- Temporary Resident Visa applications and extensions
- Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permit applications to overcome inadmissibility to Canada
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa applications
- Permanent Resident Travel Document applications
- Express Entry Programs, including Federal Skilled Workers, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Provincial Nominee Program
- Family Class Sponsorship applications for spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, and parents and grandparents
- Business Immigration, including the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Program
- Permanent Resident card applications and renewals
- Advising on maintaining Permanent Resident status in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate applications for minors with a Canadian parent
- Grant of Canadian citizenship applications for adults and minors
Our lawyers are actively involved in a number of industry associations including:
- Canadian Bar Association Immigration Section
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association
Networks + Affiliations
- Member of the Law Firm Alliance, a leading global network of full-service law firms