Justin McGregor is an Associate in our Insurance Practice. Justin both summered and completed articles with Alexander Holburn and was called to the bar in June 2017. His practice is primarily litigation based, with a focus on insurance defence and coverage. Justin deals with a wide variety of claims, including occupiers liability, professional negligence, construction defects, property damage, and personal injury and acts for insurers in providing coverage opinions on a variety of insurance policies.
Justin has appeared as counsel in chambers in Supreme Court and trial in Provincial Court. Justin has experience with alternative dispute resolution, including Judicial Settlement Conferences.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- 2017 Admitted to British Columbia Bar
- 2016 J.D., University of British Columbia
- 2013 B.A. (with Honours and Distinction), Kwantlen Polytechnic University
On A Personal Note
In his spare time, Justin enjoys spending time with his wife and exploring new wines.