Our Client Service Promise:
- We will provide you with the best possible legal advice. The best legal solutions require more than just an understanding of the law. We strive to be as familiar with your business as you are so that we can provide you with the legal advice that is best for you in your circumstances.
- We will respect your communication needs. We commit to communicating with you in the manner, and with the frequency, that you want.
- We will respond to your inquiries within one business day. If we need more time to answer your question, we will give you an estimate of when we can get back to you.
- We will provide you with a budget for our services. There are many variables that affect the cost of legal services. Many of those variables are beyond our clients’ control and our control. At your request, we commit to providing you with realistic and regular estimates of the probable costs of our services.
- We will keep you informed of developments on your file. We inform our clients of matter developments on an ongoing basis so that our clients always know what is happening, and have the opportunity to participate in the decisions that move matters forward.
- We will establish achievable timelines with you for the resolution of your matter. The length of time it takes to resolve a legal matter is not always within our control. What we can do, however, is understand your expectations with respect to the resolution of your matter, and do our best to meet those expectations or inform you of the circumstances that will affect that timeline.
- For more information on our Client Service Program, or if there is something we could be doing to serve you better, please contact Michael Nadeau.
Help us Identify Superior Service
Our staff are critical members of our client service teams and we recognize and promote outstanding service by our staff through our Alexander Holburn Reach™ Award.
If you feel a member of our staff (anyone from reception, paralegals, legal administrative assistants, library, office services or accounting staff), has provided you with outstanding client service, please let us know by sending an e-mail to your lawyer or to our Chief Operating Officer, Janine Kroser. Your recommendation will help us select and highlight those deserving of special recognition.