We assist employees dealing with issues in the workplace from hiring, constructive or summary termination, disability, departure or resignation.

Our Services

We pride ourselves on providing clients with timely and strategic advice in a manner that addresses each client’s unique workplace circumstances.

We provide advice on a wide range of workplace issues for employees in non-unionized business environments. Our experience includes employment law matters including wrongful and constructive dismissal and employee disability.

Our services to employees include:

  • Contracts of employment
  • Consultant / independent contractor agreements
  • Constructive dismissal
  • Wrongful dismissal
  • Disability accommodation
  • Departure and restrictive covenants

Recognizing the unique needs of every client, our employment lawyers are dedicated to finding practical and creative solutions to your issues. Advising on the contract of employment between the company and the employee is a central part of our employment law practice.

Our services include drafting and reviewing employment contracts for individuals, providing strategic advice on restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements, addressing issues related to accommodating disabilities in the workplace, advising on changes to terms of employment and dealing with employment terminations and any resulting litigation.