We depend upon our staff to provide the high level of client service and quality legal work for which the firm is well known.
We are a multi-disciplinary law firm providing unique employment opportunities in various practice areas. Our staff includes administration (Accounting, IT, HR, Marketing, Offices Services), as well as paralegals and legal administrative assistants.
We require that our staff be congenial, team-oriented and absolutely dedicated to their discipline. We support professional development and continuing education for our staff with an outstanding internal educational program, called ASCEND™.
We are always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our firm. Where we have specific positions available, we will post them; however, if after reading through this site, you feel this is a firm for which you would like to work, please feel free to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will retain your information in the event an opportunity becomes available.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Firm paid extended health, dental and AD+D benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid sick + personal leave
- Employer matching RRSP programs
The firm also offers:
- Annual staff events
- Employee recognition programs
- Tuition subsidy
- Mentoring programs
- Access to recreation facilities
- Sports teams
- Community involvement opportunities
- Charitable giving matching program
Current Job Opportunities
- Learning Specialist – IT Trainer
- Legal Administrative Assistant – Floater
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- Senior Business Development Coordinator
Diversity + Inclusion
We value diversity and inclusion at our firm. Our commitment to developing a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects individual strengths, views, and experiences, includes attracting and hiring a workforce that broadly reflects our larger community. All job applicants, employees, and partners, regardless of age, culture, ethnicity, gender, nationality, physical ability, race, religious belief, and sexual orientation, are welcome here.Learn More Here