FIRM TOURS + EVENTS
ARE YOU A STUDENT INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT ALEXANDER HOLBURN BEAUDIN + LANG LLP?
Starting in May 2022, we will be holding both virtual and in-person “firm tours” for small groups of interested law students. These events will give students an opportunity to see our offices and speak with some of our lawyers and students, including Partner and Director of Associate + Student Programs, Christine York. These sessions will provide students with a more comprehensive introduction to our firm and an opportunity to ask questions about recruiting, summering, and articling.
Our firm tours will take place on the following dates at 4:00 PM (PDT):
- Thursday, May 5, 2022 (virtual)
- Thursday, May 12, 2022 (in-person)
- Thursday, May 19, 2022 (virtual)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 (in-person)
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022 (in-person)
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022 (virtual)
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022 (in-person)
- Thursday, June 23, 2022 (in-person)
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022 (virtual)
To register, please email our Student Coordinator, Ashley Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional dates later in the summer will be provided shortly.
Occasionally, we conduct other events for students or are invited to speak at student-related events. Details of such events are typically available through your law school.