Diana completed her articles with Alexander Holburn and was called to the B.C. Bar in 2014. Her practice is litigation based, with a focus on insurance defence. She also assists with matters related to enforcement proceedings such as foreclosure and debt collection.
Diana has conducted hearings, mediations, and trials before the Provincial Court of British Columbia. She has also appeared and assisted senior counsel in conducting trials before the British Columbia Supreme Court, and has represented clients in Supreme Court Chambers.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- 2014 Admitted to British Columbia Bar
- 2012 J.D. (with Distinction) University of Saskatchewan
- 2007 B.A. University of British Columbia
On A Personal Note
When not in the office, Diana enjoys travelling and spending time outdoors. Other interests include rock climbing, floor hockey, photography, music and the performing arts. Diana also spends time volunteering as a leader for a youth program in Richmond.