Andrea Fammartino is an Associate in our Strata Property Practice Group. Andrea advises on all areas of strata law with a focus on construction matters, strata governance, bylaws, collections, litigation, human rights, development and Civil Resolution Tribunal matters. Andrea also practices Residential Tenancy Law and has experience representing both landlords and tenants before the Residential Tenancy Branch.
On A Personal Note...
In her spare time, Andrea enjoys hiking, going to spin class and travelling to new countries.
Andrea has appeared before the Provincial and Supreme Court of British Columbia.
- May 2021 – June 2021, “Real Property II (3)“, Simon Fraser University, Lecturer
- 2021, “Chapter 13 (The Civil Resolution Tribunal), Chapter 24 (Ethics and Professional Responsibility for Strata Lawyers)” British Columbia Strata Property Practice Manual, Co-Author
- Fall 2017, “Insurance Deductibles and the Civil Resolution Tribunal”, Voice from the Strata-sphere, Author
No upcoming events at this time.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Condominium Home Owners’ Association (CHOA), Member
- Professional Association of Managing Agents (PAMA), Member