Kathryn McGoldrick is the firm’s Advanced Research Lawyer. Having previously practiced for five years in our Transportation and Insurance practice groups, she draws on her litigation experience and broad-based knowledge of the law and procedure to assist our lawyers with complex research issues, as well as the crafting of argument, drafting of pleadings, and preparation of opinions.
Kathryn is also a member of the firm’s Appellate Advisory practice. She assists with all aspects of appellate practice and procedure, including strategic support and drafting of factums. She regularly appears in the Court of Appeal as co-counsel.
Prior to joining the firm, Kathryn worked as a judicial law clerk at the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member
- 2012 Admitted to the British Columbia Bar
- 2012 Admitted to the Ontario Bar
- 2011 – 2012 Judicial Law Clerk, British Columbia Court of Appeal
- 2011 J.D. (Honours) University of Toronto
- 2006 M.Sc. University of Waterloo
- 2003 B.Sc. University of Waterloo
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Kathryn enjoys tennis, volleyball and dance.