Brianne Kingston and Nicholas Russell contributed an article outlining the developments in Canadian privacy law, focusing primarily on forthcoming changes to federal legislation in the ‘International’ Edition of DAC Beachcroft LLP‘s Cyber and Data Risks September Newsletter. Read the developments in Canadian Privacy law here.
Our Legalign Global partner firms from the UK, USA, Australia, and New Zealand have contributed to this newsletter and provided legislation updates in their jurisdictions.
About Legalign Global
Alexander Holburn is a member of Legalign Global, an integrated alliance of best-in-region law firms working as one for multinational insurers, brokers and businesses in addressing cross-border risks and claims.
Collectively, we offer in-depth expertise in all major regions. As each alliance firm is a leader in their region, we address global insurance issues by combining our local insights, relationships and influence to help our clients – and their customers.
The Legalign Global alliance firms are:
- BLD Bach Langheid Dallmayr – The leading insurance and liability law firm in Germany with more than 150 specialised lawyers and strong affiliations across Europe serving its clients in all insurance product lines.
- DAC Beachcroft – A market leading law firm advising the international insurance market, with over 2,500 lawyers delivering sector expertise in the UK, Ireland, France and Spain, as well as having significant capabilities in Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- Wilson Elser – With more than 800 attorneys and a national network of offices, Wilson Elser advises businesses, brokers and global insurance companies in the US, as well as the London insurance market.
- Wotton + Kearney – One of Australasia’s undisputed leaders in providing legal services to the insurance industry and a recognised employer of choice to more than 200 lawyers across six offices in Australia and New Zealand.
- Alexander Holburn – Alexander Holburn is a leading full-service law firm based in Vancouver and Toronto. With a history of excellence in insurance law, Alexander Holburn is also a member of The ARC Group, a network of specialist insurance law firms with offices across Canada.
Find out more at legalignglobal.com.au.