Menka Sull is a member of the firm’s Administrative Law, Construction + Engineering, Environmental and Insurance Practices. Her practice includes a variety of areas of law including contractual disputes, construction litigation, environmental contamination, personal injury and professional negligence and disciplinary matters.
Menka is a graduate of the Allard School of Law at UBC where she was an assistant editor with the UBC Law Review Society. Prior to attending law school, Menka obtained a Master’s degree in Political Science from UBC and worked as a research consultant with the federal government for a number of years.
Menka has represented clients before all levels of Court in British Columbia.
Menka’s decisions include:
- 655515 B.C. Ltd. v. Palmer, 2017 BCSC 335
- Wheatland Industrial Park Joint Venture Soo, 2016 BCSC 508
Professional + Community Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- West Coast LEAF, Member
- British Columbia Civil Liberties Association, Member
- Canadian Construction Women, Member
Publications + Presentations
- November 8, 2018, “Extras! Extras! Learn All About Them!”, AHBL Lunch n’ Learn Seminar, Speaker
On A Personal Note
In her spare time, Menka enjoys being an amateur chef.